For those of you who know me, you know that I don't stay in one place for too long. But I decided to start up a new blog with a new theme: weight loss! In January my husband and I decided it would be best for me to quit my job to dedicate my time to school so I can finish this degree once and for all! In November I decided that nursing wasn't the right career choice for me. While I love taking care of people I love being a mom more and if I want to make decent money I would need to stay in a hospital setting which means long shifts, weekends, holidays and birthdays and when I really looked at that I decided I wasn't willing to give that time up with my family for a career so I am working on my degree in Paralegal studies. I am excited about this because I have work experience in law and I loved the mental challenge! And for the most part you work a normal Monday through Friday schedule. No weekends and holidays since the courts are closed and I am hoping to find a firm that will allow me to work from home from time to time! I am excited!
Anyhow, so how does weight loss come into this picture? Well, now I have the time to exercise, and dedicate more time to myself while the boys are at school. I re-joined Weight Watchers last week and have been working out at least 3 times a week since January. I am starting to feel better and have more energy, but unfortunately the loss part of this program is slow coming! To date I have only lost 2 lbs but god love my husband who says he can see a difference in my body shape. I am going to stick with it! I keep telling myself that I didn't gain the weight overnight, so it won't come off overnight either!
If you have any helpful suggestions please feel free to share them with me! I always love new ideas! By the way I will be posting weight loss inspirational photos that I find online, I find them really helpful at goal setting!


MyFitnessPal!! It's an online program and an app for tracking nutrition, workouts, weight loss, etc. CJField0129
ReplyDelete